Volunteers needed for 2014-2015
Back to School Nights - September
- PTO volunteers and our Hospitality Committee are needed to provide snacks and refreshments
- Help with our membership drive to sign up members, collect dues, and encourage help on any of our committees
- Promote our fall Fundraiser
Fall Fundraiser - September/October
- We are excited to introduce the sale of School Spirit Wear
- Kid Stuff Coupon Books
- Volunteers are needed to sale, process & distribute orders for both fundraisers
BookFair(s) - September & May
- Volunteers are asked to set up Book Fair, help students with their purchases, & clean up Book Fair
Holiday Shoppe - December
- Volunteers are needed to inventory shipment, wrap holiday shop items for sale & display, set up holiday shop, work on sale days and assist students with their shopping/purchases, clean up sale, & inventory items for return to supplier
Friday Night Fling (January/February/March)
- Volunteers are ask to help solicits monetary donations, items to place in our silent auction, and assist in the planing. Also set up & clean up the day of the event. This is our most popular fundraising events for PTO and takes many weeks to make it all come together.
Staff Appreciation luncheon - May
-Volunteers are asked to donate a range of food items to make available for a luncheon set up for all staff, faculty, and administration to show appreciation for all they do for our children. Help is needed with setting up, serving, and cleaning up the day of the event.
Field Day K-2 (May/June)
Field Day 3-4 (May/June)
Field Day 5-6 (may/June
Field Day 7-8 (June)
- For all the above Field Days, Volunteers are asked to help coordinate games and activities, Arrange for the purchase of beverages and snacks for PTO lunch for students, assist in the setting up & cleaning up of the pizza lunch PTO provides on that day, and last the ice cream/water ice/ popsicle treat at the conclusion of activities for the day.
4th Grade Moving up party - May/June
-Work with Elementary School Principal to plan an Ice Cream Party to send off our little ones to the Middle School. Parents are invited to attend as well.
8th Grade Dance - June
- This is a special event that takes a large group of people to make this event successful. A theme is voted on by the 8th G student body in late fall and planing continues from there. This event includes a full dinner dance with entertainment to send our 8th graders off on to high school and let them know how proud we are of them for all they accomplished at NCS
However I can Help - Anytime Please
|Last Updated: 9/1/14|